If you're reading this, you probably already know that I'm going to be spending this upcoming semester in Seville, Spain. While I'm extremely excited, as this is something I have been looking forward to since high school, I'm also really anxious. I know I'm going to have an incredible experience, as every single person who has studied abroad has told me, but I'm taking a step into the unknown and have no idea what to expect. The biggest risk I'm taking is doing a homestay- something completely out of my comfort zone. I've been told it's the best way to immerse myself in the Spanish culture and really get the full Spanish experience, so I figure I'll give it a shot!
Anyway, I have no idea how to blog so bear with me. I'll try my best to keep up with this, but no promises. I figured I should keep a journal of some sort, so I can one day look back and remember everything. I recently found my journal from my Israel trip I took when I was 16, and got very excited to relive my trip through my entries. Unfortunately, each entry only mentioned which boys on my trip I thought were cute, how hot the Israeli men were, and what food I ate that day. Nevertheless, it did not help me remember anything, so I'll try to do a better job this time. I figure this is also an easy way for everyone who's interested to hear what I"ve been up to, it's much easier than sending out individual emails.
I should probably go finish packing, my next post will hopefully be in a few days or so...when I'm all settled in Seville! Adios!
This is awesome! Can't wait to follow your adventure with you! Have fun and safe travels! Love you! Love, Aunt Caryn
ReplyDelete